Wednesday, November 30, 2005

As "No Shave November" came to a close, I was antsy to get the mass of hair off of my face. Much more fun than growing the beard, however, was taking pictures with a dirty mustache afterward. I've come to a couple conclusions during this endeavor: 1) My generation can not seriously pull off the 'stache. 2) If your 'stache splits down the middle, you have hit a whole other level of dirty. The jacket was compliments of my dad circa 1980 (note the elbow patches) and the scarf was Bethan's. Next November, we'll try the "Handlebar" look, if indeed it is possible for me to do. Then, maybe I could join these guys. I sure hope they'll let me in...

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Blog Entry of the Year...

Hayley said...

go check out the comment i left you on the october 13th poupee entry..........

Vanessa said...

Brandon,
I think your blog is marvelous..

Your Biggest Fan,

Barbara Streisand