Sunday, January 22, 2006


THE FARGO

It's been approximately one month since my last entry...but seeing as how there are only two people who ever look at my blog (you know who you are) I don't see it as an earth-shattering thing. However, at the request of D.O. (oops...one of the two) I will post. How could I deny the author of The Online Diary for the Masses? If I would have done so, it would have been under the penalty of death - or perhaps having my shoe thrown across the room during night church. Either way, it's no barrel of monkeys.

My latest update is that I have a new occupation. I am now a member of Team Fargo at the Wells Fargo location on Briarcrest (motorbank...not the lobby). The above picture is the Wells Fargo wagon that we all have so beautifully displayed on our Wells Fargo cards - that is, if you have one. (If you don't, I can fix you up...and not because I'm cool, just because I work there.) The wagon's operators are not my coworkers though some of you probably were wondering that very thing. So if you get a chance, please come by the motorbank any business day from 2-6 and I will be there, handing out money to those who already have it. Charlie Appel has already taken advantage of this oppurtunity and I'm sure he was blessed. (For his account of the story call 817-705-6950.)

***On a serious note, pray for the Lord to build trusting relationships between me and my coworkers so I can speak truth into their lives.***

2 comments:

D.O. said...

horsies!!

Vanessa said...

do you make commission if I sign up for a card with you? Anyway I can feed a poor college student...