Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Reformation Day....Oct. 31st

It's time to celebrate. However, instead of the normally promoted "Halloween", or as some old school witch doctors say "All-Hallow's-Eve", why not celebrate a movement in which the gospel of Jesus Christ was pushed back to the forefront of Christendom? I'd say that's something to celebrate. Who knows where we'd be if the Reformation had not happened? There has been a suggestion for the blog world as to how to commemorate such a great move of God by Justin Taylor. I think I'm in on it as far as posting a blog about it (but not the contest part).

So...mark your calendars, and remember some of our fellow saints who have gone before us and handed down the faith "that was once for all delivered to the saints".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for both what you are going to post for reformation day, and for what I'm going to post... thanks for the template.