Wednesday, April 26, 2006


We are here...finally. After 16-17 hours of driving through fluctuating temperatures, rain, hail, and sleepiness, we have reached our destination of Louisville, KY. The Galt House is crazy fancy...I feel out of place...yet it is good to be here with my brothers and enjoy fellowship with them. The ride up was real fun; I drove a total of about 9 and a half hours and the Lord was good to provide energy for that as well as sustain me until now. We are fixing to check in to the conference at 1:45 and then go to Southern's campus to check out a smaller meeting on "blogging to the glory of God" which will be sweet. Then we will be headed back to the Galt to get hoppin' at the conference at 7:00. It should be really sweet and a definite learning experience. Please pray for Jesus-centered thinking and enduring lessons...also, that the Lord would do a mighty humbling work in all the men here. It's so easy to be puffed up at things like this.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

are you going to be blogging during the whole event? I am super excited!

D.O. said...

I wonder if my blog glorifies God... well there are only two people who read it anyway, but I'm pretty sure it does.