Monday, May 01, 2006


At Together for the Gospel they announced the 2006 Desiring God conference: Above All Earthly Powers. They also showed the trailer for this conference and it sent chills up my spine. Check it our here. It's absolutely phenomenal. I want to go real bad...if the Lord permits. I do believe this one is co-ed too! The speakers are John Piper, David Wells (Gordon-Conwell Theological), Mark Driscoll (Mars Hill Church, Seattle), Voddie Bauchum, D.A. Carson (Trinity Evangelical), and Tim Keller (Redeemer Presbyterian). They will be addressing issues of culture in the ministry...should be amazing.

2 comments:

bekah said...

cool video!

Makes me want to go.

Keep writing the Truth.

You are so Loved.

<3 Bekah

D.O. said...

I didn't get shivers or anything, but I think Driscoll is a stallion (as you know)... so I guess I'll go with you, fine. I'll stay at Joey's/Jenny's/Piper's.