Monday, May 01, 2006


Thought I'd post a sweet picture from the last day of the conference. From left to right: Matt (a brother from Ohio), Adam, Bret, Me, Jon, Kurt (a brother from California). Matt knows Adam through his fiancee up in "The Buckeye State". Kurt was sovereignly brought to the conference alone which made him available for us to sit with each night and visit with him about life in general. He is the father of two boys (and a girl on the way) and a great husband to his wife. He shared much wisdom about marriage and I ask you all to pray for him as he spreads the gospel out in California.

2 comments:

KS said...

Brandon,

We probably never met. But me and my wife Becky goes to Living Hope Baptist Church as well. Come visit my blog when you can.

Paul Schafer

Vanessa said...

Cool! I can't wait to check out their blog as well!