Sunday, May 07, 2006


Coming Soon...

School is done Wednesday for me, which means two things: 1) Find a job or jobs and 2) Read for pleasure. Therefore, my wonderful friend Zach Bowden suggested that himself, myself, and Jon Estes' self do a blog correspondence/discussion over four books by David Wells: No Place for Truth, Above all Earthly Pow'rs, God in the Wasteland, and Losing our Virtue. We'll be starting with No Place for Truth (pictured above) and hopefully having thoughtful things to write down about what ol' Wells has to say. I believe the books are all about evangelicalism, culture, and post-modernism...which I am interested in. That is the dealio yo (words I'm sure will not appear in Wells' books), so look for it to start in the next couple of weeks (Lord willing - not spoken as a good luck charm).


2 comments:

D.O. said...

I like that you read stuff. I like reading stuff too. I fear that my blog has become nothing but a book review website however, and that frightens me like a baby with scissors!

Brandon said...

true